- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Questions relating to the INX be addressed to the INX-ZA secretariat:
- +27.105001200 or +27.875501200 or +27.115681166
Questions relating to addition hosting facilities (ie. additional colocation space) for equipment that may not be applicable to be housed at the CINX itself, should be addressed to the relevant colocation provider. CINX is currently available at :
- IS Africa Data Centres, Diep Rivier
- Dimenson Data, Bree Street
- Teraco, Newlands
... and through a host of other remote peering partners.
Support numbers for CINX
- Please use the contact details mentioned below to get in touch with the NOC.
ops (at) inx.net.za
Please do not arrange for cabling directly to the INX; rather work through the INX Ops team. In all cases, the INX Ops team will have to send you a Letter of Authorisation (LOA) to grant access to cabling entering the CINX cabinets.
Physical access to the CINX locations is restricted to the INX OPS team. Should there be a reasonable need for access to the site, please contact the ops team for an access permit.
IP address allocation
The IPv4/IPv6 address blocks for CINX are:
- DATA vlan: 196.223.22.X/24 and 2001:43f8:1f1::X/64
- VOIP vlan: 196.223.22.X/24 and 2001:43f8:1f1:1::X/64
where X is assigned on application for a port.
The addresses in use for the peering networks have AS0 RPKI ROAs, and should not be visible on the Internet.
|Table of Contents|